Saturday, January 16, 2010

Anonymous number bullshit

yeah yeah, I should tell people in person, this is immature, etc etc etc.
fuck off, I obviously don't care.

1.You and your gigantic ego need to take a chill pill. Seriously. You're not as big as you think you are, no one knows or cares who you are. I know that sounds mean, but its not meant to be. You used to not have a big head on yourself. You used to be a dick, and I could handle it. Now you act as if you're the absolute greatest thing ever, and always have a quip to everything I say. Its not cool.

2. Stop thieving shit. You're so blatant about it, too. I like that I've gotten to chill with you a lot and get to know you more than I had, but I'm not going to tolerate you stealing shit. And don't be a fucking snake in the grass, and go and fuck over your best friend by taking his girl. I don't get that. I know its not my place to say shit about it, but I know you're so much better than the things I've witnessed lately.

3. I still dig you, girl. A lot. Thats why I get so weird about flirting back and forth. Told you it wouldn't be bad.

4. You're just as fucked up as I am on the inside. You do a good job of hiding it too. Please don't take offense, either. I want to help you. I don't want shit that you've done before happening again. You're my bro, through and through. I wish you'd come to me and talk about things before they get so far our of control. No homo, you're more important to me than most people are. I like to think that in the midst of all the bullshit that comes your way, I'm one of the people you can trust it all to no matter what. I do the same.

5. I really don't know what to think of you anymore. You say one thing then I see the exact opposite. Don't fucking string me along. Whats the point in it, though?

6. Thank you for not holding grudges. Thank you for surprising me that night. next year may be a lot of fun...maybe.

7. I really used to dislike you for selfish reasons. But I'm so glad to have you as one of my best friends now. I feel like I've sorta corrupted you, it sucks dude hahahahaha. But I've never really had more fun with someone than we did over the summer. Those were some damn adventures to remember.

8. I hate how I think I wouldn't have a chance in hell with you. Something tells me if I stepped out of my shell and actually asked you on a date, it wouldn't be nearly as bad as I think it would be. Who knows, woman.

9. I'll always be here to lend you my assholishness, I promise. And my ability to just indiscriminately throw on various curse words to make things more ridiculous..my potty mouth seems to make you laugh. Means I'm doing an alright job. :]

10. You and I have this way of not talking for months, then hanging out and acting like it was just yesterday we hung out. I really thought you disliked me over the summer, for whatever reasons. I'm glad I was wrong. You come up with the craziest ideas, and I'm always there to put in the two cents of reason. That thing you refer to as 'dreamkilling' hahahah

11. Do it for 6. Everyday. I miss you dude, a lot. You and Action Hank hahahahahah

No comments: